Saturday will be a big day for SWAN UK and SWAN International and all of it’s members. It is the first time that we will have a day dedicated to our Undiagnosed Children. Over the last year through Fundraising, blog posts, and a massive push to spread awareness, people are slowly beginning to recognise the term SWAN and starting to understand that thousands of children around the world are living without a diagnosis.
It is really important for Saturday to be a real success to spread the word even further. So once again folks I am asking you for your help. How can you help you may ask? Here are some of the ways you can help spread awareness….
1. Wear ‘pink’ or ‘blue’ this Saturday 13th April
2. Take photos of you wearing ‘pink’ or ‘blue’ and upload them to your FB/Twitter page with a caption explaining the significance of the photo and ask your friends to share it.
3. Change your FB and/or Twitter profile photos to show the ’Undiagnosed Children’s Awareness Day’ Banner and ask your friends to do the same.
4. If you don’t already, like the SWAN UK FB page and ask your friends to do the same.
5. If you are a fellow blogger, please re blog this and/or yesterday’s post
6. If you a fellow tweeter please tweet about ‘Undiagnosed Children’s Awareness Day’
7. Tell everyone you know about it!
Thanking you all in advance…here’s hoping it will be a massive success.